- Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education manages the Athletic Centre, Varsity Centre (including the stadium and arena) and all fields (Front and Back campus and Robert Street) on the St. George campus.
- The Athletic Centre houses multiple gymnasia, a 50-metre Olympic pool, 25-yard pool and 3-foot-deep teach pool, 10 squash courts (5 American and 5 British style), a dance studio, gymnastics gym, eight-lane 200-metre indoor track, tennis courts, basketball courts, strength and conditioning centre, cardio machines, spinning room, fencing sale, sport medicine clinic and golf cage.
- Varsity Centre includes a 5,000-seat stadium, 400m eight-lane track, state-of-the-art artificial turf field and a dome for winter use.
- Hart House Fitness CentreOpen 365 days a year and located downtown on the University of Toronto campus. Features include an art deco pool, squash courts, multi-level fitness facilities, suspended indoor track, drop-in fitness classes, registered classes and a variety of spaces for everything from basketball to archery. U of T students are automatic members..
- UTM Recreation Athletics & Wellness Centre The University of Toronto Mississauga, Recreation Athletics and Wellness Centre (the RAWC) opened in September of 2006. The new 72,000 sguare foot facility complimented the 30,000 sg ft of existing space and provided UTM with much needed additional facilities such as: a 25-metre, eight-lane indoor pool, featuring a depth-adjustable floor and 12-person hot pool, a double gymnasium with retractable spectator seating for 880, 13,000 sq ft fitness centre with 120 cardio stations, free weights, women’s only area and more, 177m indoor running track, new studio space and a sports medicine clinic. The RAWC also has our existing full size gymnasium, a wood floor teaching studio, 3 squash courts and the newly renovated: multi-purpose room, high performance centre, golf cages and team rooms. Outside we have two full multi-sport grass playing fields, and 2 beach volleyball courts.
- The UTSC Department of Athletics and Recreation The UTSC Department of Athletics and Recreations has a cardio theatre and spinning room, strength and conditioning centre, double gymnasium for basketball, badminton, volleyball, indoor soccer, cricket and ball hockey play, seven air-conditioned North American squash courts, indoor golf cage, air-conditioned fitness/dance/instruction studio, spacious locker and shower areas, men’s and women's saunas. In the lower valley, there are playing fields,11 outdoor private tennis courts and a baseball diamond.